Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at getting the paint code for my new plastics on my 03 954. The plastics are the electric blue/black scheme. I need to have my tank painted, so im trying to get the code to match it. Would anyone know a place on the web or maybe any info on it....Thanks

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
The site only mentions VFRs but it might help. Here's a quote:
"The bike's paint code can usually be found on a small white sticker located somewhere underneath the rider or passenger seat. It is also located on the barcode sticker, which may no longer be present or readable, but which is found on the license plate area of the rear fender on new bikes."

Honda Paint Codes

No affiliation with the site.

Hope that helps

-jh

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought new plastics. My original ones were red/black before the bike was custom painted. Im just trying to get the paint code to my new blue/black plastics. So i can have my tank painted to match the blue...Thanks

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
From the parts book, Euro Blade blue/black 03 954:

Candy Tahitian Blue
Colour: PB-215C
Code: PB215

Edit: PS, there should be a decal on the tail panel but I took it off. I think it said 900RR or something.

PPS just checked an old photo, sticker read "CBR"

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ Thank You so very much, that is exactly what i was looking for. And yes thats the color of the plastics thats going on her, hehe. Finally getting away from my HOK Gold with all the flake....=-)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I took this code to my painter here in Oklahoma and he couldnt find it in the computer to mix it. Is there a spacific place he needs to look? Or does anyone know the paint formula?

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I took this code to my painter here in Oklahoma and he couldnt find it in the computer to mix it. Is there a spacific place he needs to look? Or does anyone know the paint formula?
Holy dead threads batman but hey at least you searched so I will attempt to answer.

Tahitian candy blue PB215c is the same color on my wifes 2006 f4i

Color Rite Distributing Co.

It is available from color rite.

Click the how to order link above the color samples and it will tell you what you need to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts