Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

This is my first post.....so please be gentle towards my ignorance.

My current 'blade is a gleaming 2002 RR2 UK bike with FSH and only 6000 miles on the clock from new. It is in pearl yellow/metallic blue.

Two days ago, I let a friend (ex R6 rider!?!) take my bike for a spin.... :eek:

He dropped it at low speed whilst turning and blamed his 'rustyness' to riding.

He is now missing all his teeth, but my bike has a 3 inch scratch along the r/h/s fairing/belly pan area below the RR sticker.

I know the colour code for this bike is Y163P, but I believe this refers to the yellow.

Does anyone know the colour or code for the metallic blue??

Thanks,

Booky

P.s - I will keep kicking him until I found out...

·
Registered
7 Posts
won,t work with Canadian/UK bikes, mines a 99 900RR Blue/White(Gold Chrome Decals, only shows me the bike was Red or Yellow that year, and 98 and 2000

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hi, USA model colours / shades differ from Euro / UK models!

Your bike is Honda Pearl Flash Yellow & Lapis blue.
( I have the Ross White / Lapis blue RR2 model http://www.flickr.com/photos/pemspics/4921422026/ ).

Try the link below to "Bike Colours" I bought a spray can + Touch-up brush bottle + lacquer from them. Match wont be 100% perfect - only a body shop can make repairs virtually invisible.
Bike Colours - Touch up paint, Motorcycle paint, Bike paint, Factory matched motorcycle colours

(The 'shop' link connects to ebay - choose 'Honda Paint' from left column and you will see your model on the list)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I`m new to this forum , I recentley bought a tail tidy for my 2010 Fireblade which is in Pearl Sun Beam Orange . The thing is the tail tidy is white and I would like the code of the bike ( orange ) . Can someone please help me ? Thanks

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
the color codes sometimes r in the tail end of the bike.. I do know on the 04-07 they r under the rear seat r cowl.. worth a shot..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Really ? I had a Y2K Fireblade and bought the whole stickers from the dealer as . I repainted the whole bike then I put the stickers myself . Try this link , these are Honda Bournemouthe . Really helpful and I think they`re the only dealer that sell online . Choose your bike , year and so on . If its not there give them a call or an email . Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 2005 Parts . Hope this was helpful .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts