Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have fell in love with a new sport...PAINTBALL!!! Now I need to purchase some equipment...does anyone have any suggestions on the type of markers (guns) I should get. I am getting responses all over the board from guns that range from $150 to $600. My motorcycle club has been challenged this week by another club so we have to be prepared...I want to get something that can change from single shot to auto to 3 shot bursts...I also hear nitro guns are better...help please anyone...:idunno::idunno:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I have a Tippman Custom 98 with an E-Trigger, I like it. This is kind of like the ford Truck of paintball guns. (Easy to get parts, very upgradeable and durable) So far all I have upgraded is the hopper; it can shot 15 balls a second. :eyebrows:

I am no expert but I think most would recommend this gun to start with, unless you are going strait into Speedball.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Spyders are great starting guns too, most of the new models come with electronic trigger frames, I had an Electra DX, was a great gun. Make sure you get an anti-fog mask, or you'll have a crappy time getting shot while trying to clean your lens.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Tipman is durable and dependable as you can get in paintball, Kind of like the AK-47 but it just shoots paint.

My son has the model 98, and flatline barrel and my daughter has the 98 custom with 18" barrel and aim dot scope. Both are good setups IMO.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Yep, got into it a few months ago, after I found out an old friend owned a couple shops and indoor arenas here locally:

Gorilla Paintball: Paintball Equipment and Supplies - Home

Anyway, I :plus1: the Tippman Custom 98. You can get them used and modified for a decent price. Check the classifieds at the link above.

I myself bought a E-Marker: Kingmann Spyder Pilot ACS:
Kingman Spyder Pilot ACS Review / Reviews - pbreview.com

and a PMI Trracer- Pump, for Pump Only play.

I'll buy a Tippman for Woodsball this winter probably.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts