Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the best place to get step by steps for the PAIR Mod, flapper mod?

does the 929rr have a soft rev limiter? apology for this dumb question, i just read it somewhere so i got curious.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey Bimmer, Its not hard at all. One thing id do before you get into the job is order a air filter if you havent done it in a long time.

Syphon the fuel out of the tank, loosen the two 10mm top tank bolts, 2 5mm allen key seat bolts, pull the seat, and remove the 12mm tank bolt.

Loosen and remove the high pressure efi line, caureful not to loose the crush washers, and remove the return line, fuel pump connector etc. Remove the top of the airbox, disconnect the Baro sensor, and then gut the inside out, remove stacks, and lower airbox. There you will see the pair valves and solenoid , remove the solenoid and hoses, and plug the top of the pair valves or use a plate.

Reverse all that to assemble.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I did the flapper mod without disconnecting any fuel lines. Just lifted the tank sufficient to gain access like you would to change the air filter, no more room than that was needed, put the PCiii in at the same time :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts