Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Re: Pandora=super neato!!

Yeah, I posted that in the Music section back in Nov, and not a single reply. I must need to change deodorant.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

See, I looked for it there. Should have done a search.

Sorry, Fig. Most people here must not be huge music fans.

I think it's great though. CD quality sound if you have a high speed connection. :thumb:

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

EAT ME!!!!!

:rant:

Besides, if Fig hadn't said anything, you'd have never known, Frenchy!! :thumbd:

·
Registered
803 Posts

No, it's cool you brought it up. I figured I just wasn't descriptive enough. It is a neat site. Making a channel with a band is cool, but I really like some of the returns when you pick a particular song you like. What's even nicer for me is that since it uses flash, or shockwave my work doesn't block it.

Edit: Scratch that.. Evidently the latest version of WebSense has it blocked... Good thing I brough in my mp3 player.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

I have been using Pandora for quite a while now... it's learned songs I like pretty much dead on now. It's really rare that I skip a song or tell it I don't like it.

I highly reccommend it to people!!!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts

phobiaphobe said:
You pulled a Red fucking Rider, asshole.

:rotfl: but I'm glad he posted it up since I didn't see it the first time around. So :stfu: you god damn canuck! :cheers:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts

Mo Noyz said:
Chuck hates the French.
They haven't been getting along very well since Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked Napoleon at Waterloo. Things went from bad to worse when Chuck Norris roundhoused General Montcalme on the Plains of Abraham.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Getsome said:
:rotfl: but I'm glad he posted it up since I didn't see it the first time around. So :stfu: you god damn canuck! :cheers:

:clap:

Exactly!!

Frenchy didn't see it the first time around either. Got some damaged genes from Chuck whupping his ancestors asses, so he tends to be a bit slow.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts

I saw it the first time, and it was crap then too. Besides I'm still pissed at Pandora for the whole "unleashing pestilence and pain on the universe" episode.

:twofing:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts

I missed it the first time, so thanks for the suggestion. Looks interesting.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

phobiaphobe said:
I saw it the first time, and it was crap then too. Besides I'm still pissed at Pandora for the whole "unleashing pestilence and pain on the universe" episode.

It's only crap because you can't use it. They were smart to write in an anti-French code.

:moon: :loser:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts

phobiaphobe said:

This coming from the guy with the "last year's news" paintjob on his blade....:twofing: :asshat: . Biaggi Lover!

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts