Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.wral.com/news/5267413/detail.html

Officials said the women were engaged in some kind of sexual activity in the bathroom stall at a bar called Banana Joes.

Police said there was an apparent argument with a nightclub patron waiting to use the stall and police said a fight started between the women.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Well, there's a lesson to be learned here. Never wear white pants to jail. Did you see her try and hide her rear? "...oh girlfriend,you're not going to believe this...your ass is all dirty!" "...Oh, My, Godddd!!!"
Are you sure they're not from Minnesota? LOL

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
CBRVFR said:
The TopCats do not perform at away games.

:lmao:
Well, in this case it would appear...:rotfl:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
"Officials said the women were engaged in some kind of sexual activity in the bathroom stall at a bar called Banana Joes."
YES! AWESOME! They needed to go into better detail of what was happening in that stahl.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I read in another article that there were not going to be any charges pressed against the bar, ..... because they have a liquor license

:lickthey:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
RedRocker said:
I read in another article that there were not going to be any charges pressed against the bar, ..... because they have a liquor license

:lickthey:
I didn't get it at first because I'm slow, but that was damn funny. :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
stegen said:
"Officials said the women were engaged in some kind of sexual activity in the bathroom stall at a bar called Banana Joes."
YES! AWESOME! They needed to go into better detail of what was happening in that stahl.
You said Banana:rotfl:

I don't think they used one:eyebrows:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts