Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Well shes out and thats f*%&ed up. Home detention cause of medical problems? SHeeeit, whatever. Someone just said on the radio they're already in progress of making a movie of Paris being in jail.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well shes out and thats f*%&ed up. Home detention cause of medical problems? SHeeeit, whatever. Someone just said on the radio they're already in progress of making a movie of Paris being in jail.

They can add that one to the list with all of her other famous movies.. Or should I say movie? What kind of message does this send to young people? it's ok to screw up as long as you can afford a good lawyer.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Good lawyer? Maybe. But shes a Hilton with family that has more money than they know what to do with. Pay someone off here, pay someone off there, and bingo, out of jail. Well, the justice system has failed :guns: ....once again.

BTW, JeepinJeff :pwhore:

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
It doesn't bother me if she makes money from this or not. What should happen is she should not be able to get a drivers license for at least 3 yrs after her jail time.

I thought it was kind of funny she has hair extentions ... i always thought that was her real hair lol.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yup she is on the way back to the clink. Fist she is going to get a psych evaluation. She will probably pay off the doctor to say she is not fit for jail.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts