Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well. I parked my bike in the Council Bike parking area, nice and early to get a spot. When I get back to go home. Someone has pushed/ knocked her over. Cracked screen, cracked tank cover, scratched bar ends, scratched engine cover, rear pegs, torn pillion seat, Bent brake lever, and headlight won't work. :mad: Needless to say the police are involved and I will be catch P.T. for a while.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
:crying: Sorry to hear that. I assume no one owned up to doing it and was kind enough to leave insurance information for you? :pissed:

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Well. I parked my bike in the Council Bike parking area, nice and early to get a spot. When I get back to go home. Someone has pushed/ knocked her over. Cracked screen, cracked tank cover, scratched bar ends, scratched engine cover, rear pegs, torn pillion seat, Bent brake lever, and headlight won't work. :mad: Needless to say the police are involved and I will be catch P.T. for a while.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hope you canvassed the area for CCTV footage?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Checking with council on Monday morning (found her Last night). Of course no note. But thanks to a few other Bikers I have narrowed the time frame down to an 1.5hrs.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I have narrowed the time frame down to an 1.5hrs.
That is a good thing if you can find some public cameras to review the footage on. Trying to go over hours and hours of footage really sucks, I used to have to do it as a manager... believe me, 1.5 hours is a blessing. I really hope you find the bastid and he/she gets a foot in the arse (and a big bill from the shop). Good luck, please find them and make them pay. Stuff like this gets me soooo hot, lack of courtesy, lack of caring, and just disrespectful people. :rant:

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
That's so annoying and unnecessary, I hate parking my bike in public places for that very reason...most people are pretty cautious, a few years ago I was parked in a restaurant area in a local beach town and when I came out some guy was taking a picture of his son sitting on my bike.......I was virtually speechless......

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
:eek: Yeah, I would've punted the kid and knocked the guy senseless. I had one fella try to mount my woman while I was 10 feet away, I flat asked him, "what the fcuk do you think you're doing".... He had no clue how to respond, so I let him know to NEVER touch a bike without permission. Did get an apology out of him when he regained his ability to speak :D

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I am not one to punt kids and knock guys out but he was well aware of how inappropriate his behaviour was by the end of our meet:rotfl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts