Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
oh man! I did that on my campus one day... a stroke of pure luck hit and my classmate pulls up when the other spot opened up... boxed him in

long story short... the driver was "delayed" an extra 2 hours and even though he called campus security, they laughed in his face.

I need to carry a camera more often.

-jh

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
That's how people's tires get slashed, lights broken, car keyed up. They guy can get in through the passenger side and then drive off....

in my case he couldnt get through the passenger side either... but if they cant be considerate enough to park correctly than f them.

I wrote down the plate number and checked periodically to make sure I got a look at what the person looked like. If he wasnt man enough to say something about it when I was face to face....(sighs).... anyway had I found any suspicious scratches on my car months later.... I would have taken it out on that dude no matter what.

I think he learned his lesson though....

-jh

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's how people's tires get slashed, lights broken, car keyed up. They guy can get in through the passenger side and then drive off....
In the original pic, I still had the license plate number.:thumb: I just didn't want to post it with the plate number visible. I wanted him to have to get in through the passenger door, it's more painful and inconvenient, much like taking up two spaces in a small parking lot.

Car keyed - it's an 8 year old Jeep that's been through more mud, rocks, sticks, trees, and various other s**t than I can remember. For all I know, this guy did key it. :idunno:

Lights broken - I've got more spare everythings for that thing than I know what to do with. Ask my wife, she's constantly yelling at me for having parts all over the place.

Slashed tires - :rotfl: My new Swampers just arrived this week. I'm going to test the old spare to see if I can put a knife into one. 6 ply steel belted sidewalls are pretty tough.

Now, if I was driving a normal car, or a newer one, I'd find another way to make my discontent known. Like writing a mean, anonymous note and leaving it on the windshield and running away

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
How do you know it's a guy? I can guarantee that if it was a girl - she wouldn't try to climb over the console to get into the driver's side. She would have to wait until Mr. Jeep got back. Then the fun would start. :eyebrows:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts