Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
No damage was done, and the boys apologized and began to walk away, Suchy said. Allen started to drive away, but suddenly made a U-turn, ran over a median and struck the teens before knocking over a light pole
What is wrong with people... How exactly did she justify the need to run them over for that :huh:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Here's what I did when my neighbor, who was practicing chipping golf balls in his front yard shanked one off my '86 Firebird and put a nice dimple in the door...

I didn't care that the car was 15 years old at the time and had multiple parking lot dings, I saw it happen and I walked across the lot line and got in his face and DEMANDED he buy me a case of beer.

Of course, wanting to avoid any litigation, he went and did that immediately, and brought it back. It was even the cold brew kept in the cold case at the store. We sat down and destroyed that case between the two of us.

That's the way to deal with stray golf balls!

Unfortunately, this other report is way out of line. I don't care if the kids' ball hit her car...there's no justification for what she did to those kids.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
maxib said:
Here's what I did...

I didn't care that the car was 15 years old at the time and had multiple parking lot dings, I saw it happen and I walked across the lot line and got in his face and DEMANDED he buy me a case of beer.
:rotfl: I like the way you think!!! :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
CBR929RE said:
goddamn hicks
thats right! run them all down!
edit: damned golfing hicks!

p.s. If I worked @ cnn I'd change the caption of her photo to: "Kathy Feaganes Allen is being held without ball."

Man do I have a uckfed sense of humor, I have no idea why thats so funny to me but it is.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
CBR929RE said:
goddamn hicks

Yup.... This state is filled with them.

There are people here who have "a special kind of stupid".

I think the reason for this is the influx of people from all over the glode who think this is a great state to live in. Not.....

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Thats pretty hardcore, I can see punching them in the face a couple times if they just walked away but since they apologized then a simple "thats cool guy" would have been the way to go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts