Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here, wondering about part compatibility between 81 Honda CB750K and 82 Honda CB750S.

Long story short, I got my bike worked on a while ago and the clown who did the work had my bike for an entire season and just made excuses about how long it was taking to get everything taken care of, so I had him get it back together and just cashed out. Bike needs the carbs worked over, new shocks, wheels, and a few minor details taken care of. My question is: if I pick up an 82 CB750S I saw on Craigslist, what, if any, of the parts will be compatible with mine so I can hurry up and get it back on the road? Thanks in advance, everyone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, I also saw a 79 CB750 available, too, which I wanted to take a look at; same question for that one: what, if any, parts will be compatible with my 81 CB750K?

Thanks.

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,651 Posts
That's a really general question, which unless you find a CB750 guru, probably can't be answered here. I will offer you this however, I just went to Partzilla.com and they have microfiche available for each model, and when you click on a part (even if obsolete) it tells you the various OTHER models the part was made for.

So rather than me spending all my time looking up EVERY part for you, take the specific parts you're looking for most and use their site to see what is compatible.

Also, I couldn't find an 82 "S" model, just an "SC" model. Good luck:thumb:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have used a part site called "Partsfish" if you select the part/s for the bike that you need they have listed compatibilities for ANY other bike that uses that same part. Pretty handy.

OEM Parts : PartsFish.com

Go into the sub section for that part that you need. Identify the part number in the diagram. Find the number in the menu to the right of the screen and click on the Honda part no#. This will bring up the list of compatible bikes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts