Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a complete 2004 Honda CBR 1000RR. Below is a list of most parts and prices (most parts are priced shipped) I will also eat the Paypal Fees. . If there is part you need that is not on the list, please contact me I probably still have it!. Close-up pictures of all parts are available. All prices are negotiable. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for more pictures or information, This is also my PAYPAL email Address. I live in San Diego and you are welcome to call over to View or pick up parts.

04 Frame and Clean Title $1900 obo

Engine 6500 Highway Miles and around 50 Trackday Miles (See Video to hear Running) $1900 obo Honda HP Clutch plates and springs, Race Modified intake duct, OPP Racing Smog block off plates, BMC Race Air Filters

163BHP Max Torque 79.14 (See Dyno Print Out) Custom Dyno Mapped with the following,
Power Commander III USB $200 Shipped
Power Commander Ignition with custom mapping, $200 Shipped
KR Full Exhaust System cost 1400 sell $950 (Used for 1 day Since New)
All work carried out by Lee Cycles San Diego (Jeremy Toye).

Ohlins Shock (HO604) and Upgraded 95kg Spring cost $1450 Sell $950 obo (Used for 1 day Since New)
HRC Suspension Link cost 197 sell 100 (Used for 1 day Since Revalve)

Dyno Jet Quick Shifter cost $310 sell $220 (Shipped) (Used for 1 day Since New)

Aim Lap Timer new 300 sell $220 (Shipped) (Used for 1 day Since New)

OPP Racing Carbon Fiber front fender, new 280 sell $180, (Shipped)

Front Forks Revalve and upgraded spring cost $550 Sell $850 (Shipped) (Used for 1 day Since Revalve)

Competition Werks Fender Eliminator Kit, cost 180 sell $80 Shipped
Digitool Digital Gear Indicator, new 90 sell $60 (Shipped)

AfterMarket Parts with Minor Scratches.
Brembo Master Cylinder (small scratch) cost $300 sell $150 (Shipped) (Used for 1 day Since New)
Marchesini Wheels, (Minor Chips and Scratches) $1500 obo (Shipped)
Pazzo GP levers, (Minor Scratch) Sell $120 Shipped
Vortex Racing black rear-sets, (R/H Brake Lever Bent) Price $180 (Shipped)

OEM Parts
Front Light Assembley with PIAA headlights. $225 (Shipped)
Sub-frame - $250 shipped
Fairing Stay - $100 shipped
Radiator and Fan $200 Shipped
Tank Cover $100 Shipped
Gas Tank $60 Shipped
Front Seat $60 Shipped
Front calipers $100 Shipped
Rear brakes including master cylinder and caliper $75 shipped
Rear Shock $50 shipped
Rear Shock Linkage $50 Shipped
Steering Damper $50.00 Shipped
F. Master Brake CYL. **NO RES. CUP OR lever** $50.00 Shipped

Additional Parts

Galfer Front and Rear wave rotors,
Galfer stainless braided brake and clutch cables,
Vortex Racing Sprockets (-1 in front) and RK X-ring Chain,
Tapered steering head bearings,
Swing Arm Has some Damage
Vortex Racing swing arm spools,
Vortex Racing mirror block off plates
CRG bar-end mirror,
Renthal Race Grips,
DEI Heat Wrapped Standard Headers
OPP Racing 2007 lightweight racing body work, OPP Racing Tail Section, with custom pearl white paint, (Chips and Scratches, Needs Painting)
Hotbodies Race Fairings needs minor repair and painting
Left and Right Handle Bar electric controls

More Info: I have never had any mechanical problems with this bike and have always used Synthetic fluids to service it. I have updated the bike with all 2007 OPP Racing Bodywork. The fuel system has been updated with injectors and fuel pump out of a 2007. The cooling system was also updated to save weight and improve performance. I bought the bike in 2008 and it had one owner that worked in the house of motorcycles and bascially built a street legal race bike and spared no expense, he never raced it or took it to any trackdays. I took the bike to Lee Cycles and Spend $9,250 (see invoice) on race upgrades to take it to willow springs for a track day to see if I waned to get back into racing. I am now preparing for the Isle of Man TT in 2012 and im upgrading to a 08-10 CBR 1000 or I may ride a Sponsored Bike.

The Bike went down on a left hand low speed corner but done very minimum damage, as you can see in the pictures, the reason I am breaking it is because most of the parts are new. I have invoice for the $9250 work was carried out in June 08 The bike has only done 1 trackday since that and has been garaged since. The bike is still Complete and can be Heard Running Contact me and I will forward Link and or Video taking today.

I will put up Videos of the Bike Running on My You tube Channel PM or Email me for the Link.
My Ebay Account is "supreme_motorsport", I have not listed parts for sale on Ebay Yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Parts still available

Im clearing out storage, Im open to offers on a package deal and or individual parts, email for photos and more details.

CBR1000RR OEM Parts

Sub-frame - $150
Voltage Regulator Rectifier: 75

CDI ECU : 200

Front Seat $40
Front calipers $80
Rear brakes including master cylinder and caliper $75
Rear Shock $30
Rear Shock Linkage $30
Steering Damper $30.00
F. Master Brake CYL. **NO RES. CUP OR lever** $25.00

Additional Parts

Fairing Tank Cover pearl white needs painting $75

OPP Racing 2007 lightweight racing body work, OPP Racing Tail Section, with custom pearl white paint, (Chips and Scratches, Needs Painting) nearly $1000 new $ 350

Complete Front Forks just after getting a Revalve and upgraded spring cost at a cost of $550 Sell $500

Aim Lap Timer new 300 sell $220 (Used for 1 day Since New)

Digitool Digital Gear Indicator, new 90 sell $60

Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers racing standard 450 new used once $320

HRC Suspension Link $100

Swing Arm (Has some Damage) $40

DEI Heat Wrapped Standard Headers $50

Hotbodies Race Fairings needs repair and painting $ 650 new $ 200

·
Registered
1 Posts
i am interested in few parts, could you please send me close up pictures for KR exhaust and Pazzo GP levers? pazzo levers are shorty or regular length?
And also, do you have sounds clip for KR exhaust while it was on the bike?
here is my email address: [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am interested in few parts, could you please send me close up pictures for KR exhaust and Pazzo GP levers? pazzo levers are shorty or regular length?
And also, do you have sounds clip for KR exhaust while it was on the bike?
here is my email address: [email protected]
sorry IU dont have any of those parts left, I only have what was posted in my latest post, thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I need the rear rotor.. font brakeline with splitter

Parting out a complete 2004 Honda CBR 1000RR. Below is a list of most parts and prices (most parts are priced shipped) I will also eat the Paypal Fees. . If there is part you need that is not on the list, please contact me I probably still have it!. Close-up pictures of all parts are available. All prices are negotiable. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for more pictures or information, This is also my PAYPAL email Address. I live in San Diego and you are welcome to call over to View or pick up parts.

04 Frame and Clean Title $1900 obo

Engine 6500 Highway Miles and around 50 Trackday Miles (See Video to hear Running) $1900 obo Honda HP Clutch plates and springs, Race Modified intake duct, OPP Racing Smog block off plates, BMC Race Air Filters

163BHP Max Torque 79.14 (See Dyno Print Out) Custom Dyno Mapped with the following,
Power Commander III USB $200 Shipped
Power Commander Ignition with custom mapping, $200 Shipped
KR Full Exhaust System cost 1400 sell $950 (Used for 1 day Since New)
All work carried out by Lee Cycles San Diego (Jeremy Toye).

Ohlins Shock (HO604) and Upgraded 95kg Spring cost $1450 Sell $950 obo (Used for 1 day Since New)
HRC Suspension Link cost 197 sell 100 (Used for 1 day Since Revalve)

Dyno Jet Quick Shifter cost $310 sell $220 (Shipped) (Used for 1 day Since New)

Aim Lap Timer new 300 sell $220 (Shipped) (Used for 1 day Since New)

OPP Racing Carbon Fiber front fender, new 280 sell $180, (Shipped)

Front Forks Revalve and upgraded spring cost $550 Sell $850 (Shipped) (Used for 1 day Since Revalve)

Competition Werks Fender Eliminator Kit, cost 180 sell $80 Shipped
Digitool Digital Gear Indicator, new 90 sell $60 (Shipped)

AfterMarket Parts with Minor Scratches.
Brembo Master Cylinder (small scratch) cost $300 sell $150 (Shipped) (Used for 1 day Since New)
Marchesini Wheels, (Minor Chips and Scratches) $1500 obo (Shipped)
Pazzo GP levers, (Minor Scratch) Sell $120 Shipped
Vortex Racing black rear-sets, (R/H Brake Lever Bent) Price $180 (Shipped)

OEM Parts
Front Light Assembley with PIAA headlights. $225 (Shipped)
Sub-frame - $250 shipped
Fairing Stay - $100 shipped
Radiator and Fan $200 Shipped
Tank Cover $100 Shipped
Gas Tank $60 Shipped
Front Seat $60 Shipped
Front calipers $100 Shipped
Rear brakes including master cylinder and caliper $75 shipped
Rear Shock $50 shipped
Rear Shock Linkage $50 Shipped
Steering Damper $50.00 Shipped
F. Master Brake CYL. **NO RES. CUP OR lever** $50.00 Shipped

Additional Parts

Galfer Front and Rear wave rotors,
Galfer stainless braided brake and clutch cables,
Vortex Racing Sprockets (-1 in front) and RK X-ring Chain,
Tapered steering head bearings,
Swing Arm Has some Damage
Vortex Racing swing arm spools,
Vortex Racing mirror block off plates
CRG bar-end mirror,
Renthal Race Grips,
DEI Heat Wrapped Standard Headers
OPP Racing 2007 lightweight racing body work, OPP Racing Tail Section, with custom pearl white paint, (Chips and Scratches, Needs Painting)
Hotbodies Race Fairings needs minor repair and painting
Left and Right Handle Bar electric controls

More Info: I have never had any mechanical problems with this bike and have always used Synthetic fluids to service it. I have updated the bike with all 2007 OPP Racing Bodywork. The fuel system has been updated with injectors and fuel pump out of a 2007. The cooling system was also updated to save weight and improve performance. I bought the bike in 2008 and it had one owner that worked in the house of motorcycles and bascially built a street legal race bike and spared no expense, he never raced it or took it to any trackdays. I took the bike to Lee Cycles and Spend $9,250 (see invoice) on race upgrades to take it to willow springs for a track day to see if I waned to get back into racing. I am now preparing for the Isle of Man TT in 2012 and im upgrading to a 08-10 CBR 1000 or I may ride a Sponsored Bike.

The Bike went down on a left hand low speed corner but done very minimum damage, as you can see in the pictures, the reason I am breaking it is because most of the parts are new. I have invoice for the $9250 work was carried out in June 08 The bike has only done 1 trackday since that and has been garaged since. The bike is still Complete and can be Heard Running Contact me and I will forward Link and or Video taking today.

I will put up Videos of the Bike Running on My You tube Channel PM or Email me for the Link.
My Ebay Account is "supreme_motorsport", I have not listed parts for sale on Ebay Yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.