Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you saw the complete package. Well, as we all figued, no bites on it! Plenty of compliments, and I do appreciate them.. :thumb: But now to move on...

Every part on the bike is available. I haven't listed everything, so if you don't see it ask... Requests for parts listed on my site MUST be requested thru the address listed there. That is for everyones' benefit. I will try to answer questions here, but please be patient with me... :D

Parts List

Link to full bike ad

Pics

·
Registered
123 Posts
southpark460 said:
Most of you saw the complete package. Well, as we all figued, no bites on it! Plenty of compliments, and I do appreciate them.. :thumb: But now to move on...

Every part on the bike is available. I haven't listed everything, so if you don't see it ask... Requests for parts listed on my site MUST be requested thru the address listed there. That is for everyones' benefit. I will try to answer questions here, but please be patient with me... :D

Parts List

Link to full bike ad

Pics
Will those R&T forks fit a 929?

Adam

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update:

Ohlins R&T Forks - $1500 brand new, 50 track miles, 1.05 springs and superbike valves installed by DK.
Marchesini 16.5" Wheels - $1000 shipped for the wheels, spacers, f/r rotors, and a 41 AND 42 tooth 520 sprocket. $1200 gets you the wheels and all of the tires
Woodcraft Tire bakers - $400. These are brand new digital tire bakers. There's no better on the market, not even Chicken Hawks!
Hotbodies plastic, tank, and DB - $450? The plastic isn't near as bad as the pics make it seem.

Again, feel free to make offers. You may be surprised... ;)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
PM sent :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.