Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parting out a 2003 cbr 954. call or text anytime really. if i dont answer, ill respond when i get to my phone again. 9406132983. i dont have set prices on everything. just text me and lets get a deal goign to get it out of my garage.

engine has 33k and needs new piston rings. still runs. transmission is smooth. valves were checked at 22, and were good.

no tank. i do have the fuel pump
no fairings.
no headlight
slip on is sold
rims are light blue.
frame is clean and clear
forks were just rebuilt. new bsuhings and seals. one is starting to leak i think though due to sitting so long. and also just put racetech springs in.
rotors are gone.
harness is gone.
clip ons are gone.

lemme know what you need.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also have a parts motor too. so any parts out of that you need, let meknow. transmission is sold out of it. head had 2 bent valves​

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey. You can call or text me. I do not have the master cylinder anymore but I do have he calipers. Front and back. Back has brand new pads. Front is still good

·
Registered
11 Posts
Care to list your e-mail address? Or PM it to me? (Not sure I can PM yet.) I'm in Canada, calls/texts can be expensive.

I'd probably have this shipped to the States and consolidate (getting a few things - including master cylinder!), something like Stackry.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
**** my bad guys just now saw these last 2 responses. Fastest way to get a hold of me would be my number. But yeah I think I have the fuel line. I would have to look around for it. Seat is sold. No rear cowl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.