Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some things have sold and others I failed to post the first time. Here is what I have left for sale.
- These items will fit the 2000 and 2001 model CBRs
- Prices shown are TOTALs, to include shipping to you if you live in the lower 48 states of the USA. If you live elsewhere, contact me and we can figure out what shipping would be to your location.
- I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL. Thanks.
--------------------------
- Ohlins 0.95kg front fork springs. $60

- Rear wheel. Includes rotor and sprocket (42 tooth). Does NOT include a tire on it. Some scratches from mounting tires, but straight and in good shape. $180

- Mirror extenders. $15

- Service Manual for 2000 and 2001 CBR929RR ( CBR 929 RR ): $20

- Honda "Common Service Manual" This is not specific to the 929: $20
Check it out at Official Honda Common Service Manual (See Notes) RepairManual.com Repair manuals and shop supplies.

- Left and Right clip ons. $35 each (i.e., $70 for both of them)

- Air filter. OEM Honda. Never opened/used. BRAND NEW. $30

- Clutch cable. OEM Honda. Never opened/used. BRAND NEW. $20

- OEM Footpegs ( foot pegs ). USED. But undamaged. Only selling as a set. $25

- EBC HH Brake pads (for front calipers only). Full set, for both front calipers: $30

- STATOR from Electrosport USA. Model is ESG 070 ( esg070 ). This item is Never opened/never used. BRAND NEW. $75

- OEM Regulator/Rectifier ( R/R ). This item is used (46K miles). It still works. The plug end has been cut off at the very end, so the wire loom remains in "almost" it's full length. This means you'll need to solder or use butt connectors to connect to your bike. $25

Contact me at [email protected] if interested. Thank you.
Michael Coleman, Monument, CO, 80132

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have the lower V for the fairings in the front for sale? i need to get one of these... thanks
I know what you're talking about, but no, I don't have that. The bike is not being parted out (though it kind of looks that way, doesn't it?!) I just have some spare parts I bought and some things I took off and replaced w/aftermarket stuff. Good luck finding that V part. I've never seen that offered up for sale on eBay which is kind of strange really.
Michael

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have the bolts for the mirror extenders?
I do have the bolts. They seem to be plated (galvanized?), but only one looks "new". The other three have some discoloration to them. It does not affect them. They bolt up fine and the discoloration is not visible when holding the mirrors on. But you asked so I thought I'd give you the scoop on 'em.
Michael

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Michael, just received the filters...a big :thumb::thumb: ! Thanks for shipping so fast!

...and yes, that was (still is) me on the VFR List! :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Michael, just received the filters...a big :thumb::thumb: ! Thanks for shipping so fast!

...and yes, that was (still is) me on the VFR List! :D
--------------
Hey Wolf,
Thanks for letting me know you got the filters and everything was good. Nice to see you 'cross-listing', lol! Me, too I guess, right? Right now I'm on three lists (VFR, FJR, and this 929 forum). It's nice though. Lots of people w/lots of info to share. Take care and ride fast but safe. Sincerely,
Michael in Monument, CO (Patrick in Monument if on VFR list ;) )

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks for shipping the manual fast mate. Also appreciate the refund on the postage!!!!

Excellent trader folks, honest and reliable!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for shipping the manual fast mate. Also appreciate the refund on the postage!!!!

Excellent trader folks, honest and reliable!
----
Thanks for the props, Stealth. I appreciate it. Enjoy the Honda Common Service Manual and please post me when you get it. I'm curious to see how long it really takes for the boat to get to Australia. Sincerely,
Michael in Monument, CO

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Mr. Auten,
Thanks for your inquiry, but the fork springs have already been sold. How about a nice air filter or clutch cable? I still have those. New in their OEM bags even. :)
Michael in Monument, CO
do you still have the fork spring and what weight are those for??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.