Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was all excited when I took delivery of that new Hindle system and PCIII USB today. Then when I opened the box, the sticker on the PC III hit me right in the eye. "Honda 919 (Hornet) 900". Well, mine is a 03 954. Im not even going to ask if it will fit....I double checked their websight and the 954 PCIII is a different part number. So, looks like I am on hold again until they get the right part to me. Sure do wish people would pay closer attention to their packaging.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Shoulda bought from Dan Kyle. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what Ive read about DK lately...he isnt much better. I placed a call to 411, they appologized, are replacing the PC right away with 2 day shipping and covered my shipping cost to return the wrong one. Yeah, they screwed up, but at least admitted it and are giving an honest attempt to make it right.

S

·
0 Posts
dbgoff said:
From what Ive read about DK lately...he isnt much better. I placed a call to 411, they appologized, are replacing the PC right away with 2 day shipping and covered my shipping cost to return the wrong one. Yeah, they screwed up, but at least admitted it and are giving an honest attempt to make it right.

You mean that one guy? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
The only downside I see to Parts411 is their rediculous shipping costs. Other than that I have had every order placed though them in a timely and most important correct manner.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ordered a pipe from Parts 411 with no problems. The shipping time was a little longer than i expected but other than that they were alright.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts