Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Never a great fan of his. Reverand Billy Graham seemed to be te only Televangelist that was consistant and only dabbled in politics when it was required by his prime function (well other than Mother Angelica :thumb: )

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Always out to cause an international incident.

I can't stand Pat Robertson.:thumbd:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I'm embarrassed that Pat Robertson (along with Jerry Falwell) is always credited as Christian and/or evangelist. It seems every time they make the news it's for some bonehead statement. Way to represent...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
:rolleyes:

I have to think if God were into punishing people, this guy wouldn't be overlooked.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
CBRVFR said:
:rolleyes:

I have to think if God were into punishing people, this guy wouldn't be overlooked.
Good point.

Pat Robertson might be the best living proof that God doesn't exist...or at least isn't pulling any strings. :rotfl:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Serial Thriller said:
I'm embarrassed that Pat Robertson (along with Jerry Falwell) is always credited as Christian and/or evangelist. It seems every time they make the news it's for some bonehead statement. Way to represent...:rolleyes:
:plus1: I'm so sick and tired of these so called Christian leaders in this country. This I'm right and you are wrong bs just makes every good Christian swell in anger. Judge not let ye be judged, maybe he needs to read up.

·
Registered
819 Posts
It seems that every time that guy opens his mouth something stupid jumps out. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts