Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not really sure whether this should be in the Computer section or the For Sale section.
I client I do a lot of work for moved buildings and ended up with some leftover equipment.
If anyone has a need/want for a patch panel, I have four 96 port CAT5 panels. They don't include any mounts, but can be mounted on any rack.
The brand name / model is Ortonics ELP5.
BlackBox lists them for $673, but if anyone here actually has a need for one, just PM me with an offer. I'm not looking to get much of anything out of them and thought with all the computer/networking peeps here it might save me some hassle and headache with EBay.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
BDA116 said:
I'm not really sure whether this should be in the Computer section or the For Sale section.
I client I do a lot of work for moved buildings and ended up with some leftover equipment.
If anyone has a need/want for a patch panel, I have four 96 port CAT5 panels. They don't include any mounts, but can be mounted on any rack.
The brand name / model is Ortonics ELP5.
BlackBox lists them for $673, but if anyone here actually has a need for one, just PM me with an offer. I'm not looking to get much of anything out of them and thought with all the computer/networking peeps here it might save me some hassle and headache with EBay.
Is this everything from the piece of steel you mount to a rack including the ports that you punch the cat 6 copper wires to?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts