Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Shit I'd be happy with one of the "small" boats that dock in it.

I can only hope that his dick is very small, or hideously disfigured, making me feel better about myself.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
With his bankroll, why not just buy a cruise ship, or a destroyer or something :lame:

:p

Did a quick search. Turns out it's now the 2nd largest personal yacht, after Larry Ellison's 'Rising Sun' :rolleyes:

Maybe he has an RC211V onboard as a pit bike :idunno:

I wonder if the SEALs are there as cooks :huh:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Damn a 63' Scallywag :eek: Won't see the Octopus heading up the Magothy any time soon. That sucker draws some serious water.

Hats off to the guy...if you can swing it why not? 60 of his employees are happy he could.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
2OHOH2 said:
I wonder if the SEALs are there as cooks :huh:
Heh, I'm guessing they're some heavily armed security...

I can't believe how sleek it looks for being so big.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Very cool...but I'd still rather have Norman's rig.... :p

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
luvtolean said:
Heh, I'm guessing they're some heavily armed security...

I can't believe how sleek it looks for being so big.
Sorta like my bike, eh?

;)

But yeah, I'm sure he's got some bad boys walking those decks in the middle of the night. A boat like that would be a ripe target for sea bandits, terrorists, or sundry criminal ransomists looking for a big payday upon grabbing a veep out of their bed...

·
Registered
551 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
I can only hope that his dick is very small, or hideously disfigured, making me feel better about myself.
And you don't think if he did he would of resolved the issue by throwing some money at it for the best surgery. Lord knows he has enough money to fix just about anything.

·
Registered
900 Posts
BDA116 said:
Holy Cow!! What a grand innovation. I didn't see that at all, nor did I ever consider it to be a possibility!
Thank you so much. :thumb:
Probably the most advanced technology aboard the whole boat. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts