Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
He is a Puss
It does not matter. That was assult. The guy should be put in jail. Pauley should sue the guy, maybe even the bar for lax security. When are people going to understand YOU are responsible for your own actions.

I'm no pauley fan but that was bs.

·
Registered
502 Posts
It does not matter. That was assult. The guy should be put in jail. Pauley should sue the guy, maybe even the bar for lax security. When are people going to understand YOU are responsible for your own actions.

:plus1: The horse pumper who jumped up on stage should have been brought under control by the cop before he got anywhere near Pauly.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
True, but he was within range of a solid kick right uptown of his bowlegs.

Shore was going to get hit as soon as he backed up and apologized.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts

I agree, but I ain't gonna let some dude confront me like that. He had to know what was going to happen, if he did not he will know next time.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
I've watched a lot of stand-up comedy, and the people that go there and heckle are douchebags. I'm not a fan of Pauly Shore by any stretch but I hope that redneck becomes someone's bitch in prison.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Come on now, that might have been that shitkicker's first time in the biiiig city. Y'all is expected to participate like that down at the roadhouse.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
When I saw that, I thought about similar hoaxes by Andy Kaufman ( Man on the Moon ). Then I thought, Pauly Shore? He's too stupid..

·
Registered
254 Posts
Looked fake to me.

I think a has-been movie star (sic) really wanted a video of himself circulating on youtube. I can't remember the last time I heard the words "Pauly Shore" before today. You know your career is in the toilet when you want to be as famous as Michael Richards.

--- D

·
Registered
254 Posts
Anybody willing to do a movie with Alec Baldwin should be banned from the entertainment industry period.
You mean guys like Jack Lemmon, Ed Harris, Al Pacino, Alan Arkin, and Kevin Spacey? (And that's just the crew from Glengarry Glen Ross)

Might want to throw in Jack Nicholas, Mark Wahlberg, and Matt Damon while you're at it, for participating in the Departed.

That's a lot of talent banned, and only from two movies! :)

Not a huge fan of the Baldwin, but in small doses, with good material, he can make a big difference in a movie.

He ain't no Pauly Shore.

--- D

·
Registered
954 Posts
You mean guys like Jack Lemmon, Ed Harris, Al Pacino, Alan Arkin, and Kevin Spacey? (And that's just the crew from Glengarry Glen Ross)

Might want to throw in Jack Nicholas, Mark Wahlberg, and Matt Damon while you're at it, for participating in the Departed.

That's a lot of talent banned, and only from two movies! :)

Not a huge fan of the Baldwin, but in small doses, with good material, he can make a big difference in a movie.

He ain't no Pauly Shore.

--- D
I meant his theatrical wonder Biodome..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts