Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question: I have a friend who has mounted the Pazzo Roll-A-Click brake and clutch levers on his track bike. I love them... Has anybody else used them and can you give me some feedback. I found two places to get them. A little costly but I beleive they are worth the money. Both come in short and long levers. Pazzo has more color combinations but I can get the CRG's a little less in price.:D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Pazzo's are fantastic!

I bought a set from Marcus and they're incredible. Great install and easy to work. Go Pazzo.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey fellas,

My buddy has the Pazzo's and they are great. I don't really like the shorts (I'm a big guy - 6'4" 215lbs +). I went to 58Cycle's (http://store.58cycle.com/ShoppingCart.asp) and I can get the CRG's from them with no shipping. They look to be the same for the most part. I like the Pazzo's a little better because of the different colors you can get them in. If anybody else is interested go to www.pazzoracing.com to take a look. Thanks guys, the feedback is greatly accepted.

Ride hard - Live well

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just put the Pazzo's on. They are da blingizzle, & they are a bit less expensive than the CRG's

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, I can get the CRG's from 58Cycle for the same price with no shipping. But, your right I do like the Pazzo's a little better. I would like the Black levers with the gold switch. Don't know still deciding......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts