Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked absolutely everywhere on the net that I know of for a power commander map for my 2003 954 w/Jardine RT-One slip one exhaust.....does anyone happen to have a custom map for thiers with this exhaust? I am currently using one for a two brothers slip-on and it works ok...but I would prefer one for a Jardine....the closest place to get a custom map don is about 8 hours away from me too so...

PLEASE?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've got the same setup, and the same map as you, I'll let you know if i get a new map, there is a guy here in the chicago area that has custom maps... :thumb:

Hellfire666 said:
I have looked absolutely everywhere on the net that I know of for a power commander map for my 2003 954 w/Jardine RT-One slip one exhaust.....does anyone happen to have a custom map for thiers with this exhaust? I am currently using one for a two brothers slip-on and it works ok...but I would prefer one for a Jardine....the closest place to get a custom map don is about 8 hours away from me too so...

PLEASE?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BFREE30 said:
I've got the same setup, and the same map as you, I'll let you know if i get a new map, there is a guy here in the chicago area that has custom maps... :thumb:

That would be awsome man! I would just go get a custom one but the nearest place is so far away and the place won't get back to me...

Thanks, Hellfire666

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever get that custom map for the 954 with the Jardine rt-one race pipe? If so can someone send it to me? Please........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts