Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm seriously thinking of selling the 954 but hate to part with the arata and pc3, will these fit on a f4i. I know the exhaust won't but it's fun to wish. How about the pc3?

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
MedTechRR said:
Well, I'm seriously thinking of selling the 954 but hate to part with the arata and pc3, will these fit on a f4i. I know the exhaust won't but it's fun to wish. How about the pc3?
do I have to come up there and smack you, I have the time so don't tempt me. Sell the F4i and keep the 954.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the f4i was totalled/rebuilt and I bought it dirt cheap. I can't get much for it. However, the 954 is still being paid for and is in excellent shape so it makes much more sense financially to sell the 954. Believe me, I don't want to and have been stalling all summer!!

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
MedTechRR said:
the f4i was totalled/rebuilt and I bought it dirt cheap. I can't get much for it. However, the 954 is still being paid for and is in excellent shape so it makes much more sense financially to sell the 954. Believe me, I don't want to and have been stalling all summer!!
If you need to then do what you must. At least one is paid for already and wont break the bank :thumb:

My theory with the Seca was something is better then nothing and the F4i is much more something then my old bike was :nod:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
MedTechRR said:
atleast you'll still have something to ride so its not a total loss.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts