Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the topic asks, does anyone have a custom map they would be willing to share? Prefer something for a Micron Serpent if possible, but would also be interested in any other full systems and custom mods (i.e. air filters, head work).
If you are willing to share please e-mail:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I have been experimenting with all the maps I could find for the 954, and stumbled upon this one, Custom Map by Absolute Performance (m110-AP263-2.map). I removed the ignition advance at full power (I don't want to use premium gas), and detuned the Idle richness to 5%, instead of their 10 to 15%. This map has been tuned for low and mid range, and it rocks! It flys off the line with no bog or stumble. Almost no surging at 3,500rpm. I don't know if it will run hotter, but will know better tomorrow. I have a 2003 954 with PCIIIr and Erion slip on. All Cali smog still hooked up.
It is working for me and I am happy for once. Just thought I would share with those in search of a better map, but don't have the cash/time for a custom dyno.

·
Registered
728 Posts
asiliat : I found a list of maps.  Don't know if they'll work with yours, since I didn't check the list of maps available.

link to cbrworld
I looked at their maps. They are mostly for CBR600s, but do have a few for a blade. I couldn't get them to download, so off I went. So far this one is great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts