Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put my pc3usb on. instalation was straight forward.
first ride, biked started fine ran fine. then i stoped for gas and when i turned the key the bike started on its own. i hit the kill switch and it turned off but as soon as i turned the kill switch back on it started on its own again..
so i was going to ride it home but i then noticed i didnt have any head lights....

Do yall have any thoughts as to what could have gone wrong? Does the started and the pc3 have anything to do with eachother ?

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I just put my pc3usb on. instalation was straight forward.
first ride, biked started fine ran fine. then i stoped for gas and when i turned the key the bike started on its own. i hit the kill switch and it turned off but as soon as i turned the kill switch back on it started on its own again..
so i was going to ride it home but i then noticed i didnt have any head lights....

Do yall have any thoughts as to what could have gone wrong? Does the started and the pc3 have anything to do with eachother ?

My guess is the starter button is jammed on - since it also cuts the headlight.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was the starter switch thanks your a life saver. And to answer my own question while the bike is running your starter will not continue to run even with the button depressed. Thanks for the help this site has been a life saver many times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts