Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have (finally) got my PCIII mapped correctly. It's only been 12 months. But I blame Dynojet for not getting the map up sooner. Being a euro spec bike It took a while longer, and as I couldn't justify spending $$$ on dyno time, I thought I'd wait.

Result : Seat of the pants dyno says it is MUCH smoother. (Was running the arrow slip-on map) Also the bike doesn't fart and bubble when decelerating as much. (a Pity cause I liked that sound...) I haven't done a tank of fuel yet so I don't know how the economy will be.... keep you posted.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
You got it mapped correctly "without" a dyno???

Chances are that a dyno will make it better. But so long as you are happy and the dynojet map is an improvement :)

Z...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I know... I need to get it dynoed.. especially because I typically ride in 28 deg C plus temperatures, the Dynojet supplied map is probbaly based on another (European) country with lower ambiant temperatures, and, enlighten me if I'm wrong but doesn't higher temperatures mean the air is less dense and as such will differ the A/F ratio?

And until my 'Financial Controller' allows me to spend the $$ - this is the best I can hope for :pissed:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts