Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First of all, I known where the damn thing goes, you have to be retarded not to. Second off I was under the impresstion you had a wirring diagram for the correct order to put it in. Thirdly I want to be able to fine tune past 80% throttle. If I do any power adding mods it will be detremental to be able to control the upper fuel. I guess you would understand that if you would have ask why it was important to me. Lastly, if you want to pull them out and measure electronics knowledge and mechanical capability you may want to know who someone is first, I promise you I have extensive experence with some of the nations most high tech equipment. So holster your stubby phillips and know the whole scope before you insert your foot in your mouth.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was wanting the wiring diagram which is why I posted this. Easier that way. You still do not understand... the fine tuning for a forced induction is what I was after, though on that thought I will need a bazzaz for tc for I don't grow wings under boost.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is going to take a while, I'm going to buy a test bike for deveopment, don't want to blow mine up, compair turbo maps, talk to fabricators etc. I'm trying to get a setup that will have a consistant boost like a super does then make it availble for less than the comp. Shouldn't be too hard just have to do the math.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The parts will be that easy. The hard part is getting a smooth flow of power... and having it avail for about 5k. Ill get it, I'm sure I will have no lack of beta tester after the design is done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.