Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
All I have to say is if you get to HI, go to Pearl and see all there is to see on there. I took an early morning run on what used to be Battleship row. I stopped where I figured my grandfather was stationed on the USS NEVADA, yes he was there during the raid. It was a moment like no other.

Anyway, take the trip out to the Arizona, sit through the briefings and take your time through the museum. An awesome exhibit.:thumb:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Killer please tell me your joking. I bet you think it was a missle that hit the pentagon also don't you, even thought people saw a plane and there was a plane full of people killed. 9/11 must have been Bushes fault too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I didn't write the articles. I just linked to them. Read them (and others) and decide for yourself.

There is a mountain of evidence that, yes, just like 911 and numerous other historical events, our (US) government had, at the very least, prior knowledge and warning of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
History Channel ran a show last night about the weeks after Pearl Harbor when all the freaks came out and declared it a conspiracy.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
I didn't write the articles. I just linked to them. Read them (and others) and decide for yourself.

There is a mountain of evidence that, yes, just like 911 and numerous other historical events, our (US) government had, at the very least, prior knowledge and warning of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
:hss: how did I ever believe otherwise

·
Registered
255 Posts
There is a big differance between knowing something "might" happen and knowing what will happen.

Hindsight is 20/20 and knowing what you would do after the fact is completely differant than making the call before it ever happened.

There were a lot of mistakes made during Pearl Harbor and 911 for that matter. I mean 911 could have never happened if we had the large locked cockpit doors on our planes that we build and install on the planes we ship over seas. But they were never needed here in the past.

Would you want to be the person that told all the troops they could not have there personal leave when we were not even at war, well with hindsight I would do it in a second. But you must remember WE WERE NOT AT WAR DURING BOTH OF THESE PROBLEMS. Had we been in a time of war neither of them would have happened.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts