Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Oh sh*t!

Reminds me of the 'good ole daze!' I once passed out at a girl friend's house after a local U of A football game on her living room floor. I woke up about 2 AM when I felt something touching me. Her 16 year old daughter and her sleepover friend had painted my fingernails and toenails a vivid pink, and put gel in my hair and added sparlkles. They used phucking vaseline on my hair, which took three shampooings to get the sh!t out - at 2 AM! I was ready to kill
a coupla teenagers!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Classic... I was at a party in the High School days, and passed out with my face on a floor heating register, in the middle of winter. Try explaining that to your folks the next day...

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Bacchus : Reminds me of the 'good ole daze!'  I once passed out at a girl friend's house after a local U of A football game on her living room floor.  I woke up about 2 AM when I felt something touching me.  Her 16 year old daughter and her sleepover friend..............
Your story was VERY compelling up to this point.

Maybe the 16 year olds weren't into midgets?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Way back in the college days some gals 'clowned' a guy with their make-up one night after he passed out... middle of the week.  He came-to (not woke up  ), looked at his watch and realizing he was late for a test bolted out the door without looking in the mirror.

He made it about halfway across campus before he noticed people were laughing at him.  He ducked into a bathroom and saw himself in the mirror... needless to say, he missed the test

1 - 9 of 9 Posts