Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, figured since I'm new around here I'd like to get to know the wonderful people that are helping me out. :smilebig:

Guess I'll start for those who are interesting I'm Jon, 23 and I live in Scotland. I'm at Uni studying Law. I like snowboarding, boxing and you'll never guess it motorbikes... (No this isnt a dating ad...) Dont actually have my bike license yet but my module 1 test is on monday and I only very recently became the proud owner of an 1991 NC29. (Pictures to come soon!)

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
:hmm: Well, I'm Loopy (and no I'm not really bonkers, oh actually maybe I am occasionally) I love bikes and own a CBR400 in replica urban tiger colours, a CBR900 Urban Tiger Fireblade and a 1980 Z650 which is in bits (still :rolleyes:)..

I work as an admin assistant for a drainage clearance firm.. I love reading, especially Terry Pratchett books, love movies and music.. I have a bit of a fondness for small fluffy animals and own 2 cats, 1 aged rabbit and 4 Guinea Pigs.. I also enjoy gardening and grow carnivorous plants just for fun :D

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

Woo carnivorous plants Loopy... always found those things interesting. Just don't get any fluffy animals that are too small, or could end in a disater! :eek:
I absolutely love them and have 42 plants now :D I have a few doubles, but mostly individual plants of different species..
Like this ?
Not quite :rotfl:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Jonny! I'm new like you too, and still looking for a bike :) I'm 17, female, in Mid wales, been a pillion for a few years now on mum's thundercat, but cant stick it no longer now I'm able to ride a bike, so cbt is booked, and pestering hell out of the parents with all the technical information, to prove that this is the bike for me :) Other hobbies include expensive horses :D, rallying, currently restoring an old mini van (!!) and pets in general!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.