Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any suggestions? I would like some air flow in that area this season, also trying to keep the swamp butt to a minimum. Im looking at the Dainese Deltas, Im just trying to see what else is out there.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
I found that perforated pants don't help a ton so don't expect a lot. The thing is that you have boots up you calfs and your thighs are parallel so you don't get big air flow. Not trying to discourage you from getting them just an FWIW

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about a pair of these, they should do exactly what you want them to do....
How do you like them? I didnt see any knee pucks, I guess you have to buy them separately? :rotfl:

I found that perforated pants don't help a ton so don't expect a lot. The thing is that you have boots up you calfs and your thighs are parallel so you don't get big air flow. Not trying to discourage you from getting them just an FWIW
Yea thats what I was thinking I figured I could stand up every so often, a little is better than nothing I guess.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Des is that you in the photo ? :evilaugh:
Yes that was me, they started the night as a normal pair of everyday leather trousers but we went out for a curry.....:fart:

Actually I'm kidding, I was in Hull when I saw this sight, so I took a sneaky pic. I overheard the bloke in the chaps telling the others how good his blue 954 was.

·
Registered
11,724 Posts
Yes that was me, they started the night as a normal pair of everyday leather trousers but we went out for a curry.....:fart:

Actually I'm kidding, I was in Hull when I saw this sight, so I took a sneaky pic. I overheard the bloke in the chaps telling the others how good his blue 954 was.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Touche

1 - 8 of 8 Posts