Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I've had mine turned off for 6 months now. That's probably a good thing, as I can only imagine what he's using right now...

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Looks like it's time to turn mine off, too. Don't think I need my coworkers dropping by to see that.

·
Registered
595 Posts
OH MY GOD PETE! What the hell were you thinking man!

I'm ASSuming that this is stegen's half-shaven posterior I'm being forced to look at. I refused to click on the pics that stegen posted in his ass-shaving post the other day. Now, to my horror, I've been forced to see these heinous images appear on my computer screen. DAMN YOU, Pete! I'm sure I'll be having nightmares about this for some time!

Bastard.......

Obviously, you are in the midst of a deep homosexual panic, and are crying out for help. Luckily, you are in the right place...you thavage!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
pczach : Obviously, you are in the midst of a deep homosexual panic, and are crying out for help.    Luckily, you are in the right place...you thavage!

Yeah, I figured Pete to be more likely to have homicidal tendencies. Bzzzt!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Quote (2OHOH2954 @ Nov. 03 2003, 7:42pm)Yeah, I figured Pete to be more likely to have homicidal tendencies. Bzzzt!
I think you mean homocidal
That too

·
Registered
595 Posts
I think he's living the life of the 'homophobic' neighbor from American Beauty. I feel a garage scene coming!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
2OHOH2954 : <====== my attempt at helping us cope
You're not gonna trick me, I turned em off, not turning em back on. My luck, pete would have posted in this thread by the time I got back to it. nuh uh, no way buddy.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts