Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Advance apologies if I use the wrong nomenclature... I'm not an expert on this stuff.

Instead of mooching off my friends for freebie server space, I'm looking to find a commercial server where I can easily upload all my digital images to. My ISP provides some freebie web space as part of my monthly package, but the space isn't terribly huge and the amount of hits my stored stuff can take is limited.

Is there a service out there that I should be looking at? I'm probably not going to add a website (I'll stick with my simple GeoCities page). Yet I want a relatively inexpensive place to upload my pics with a service that allows quick downloading for end users (the persons viewing the photos) and liberal limits on the rate of data transmission.

Any direction would be appreciated.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So you smugbug guys, give me an example link to a favortie photo, would ya? Looking to see how long the link is, what it looks like.

Or better yet, what's a directory look like, the link I mean?

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Chain : So you smugbug guys, give me an example link to a favortie photo, would ya? Looking to see how long the link is, what it looks like.

Or better yet, what's a directory look like, the link I mean?
www.figment.smugmug.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts