Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what the new bike looks like with a proper paint job. Can someone photoshop these to get a better idea?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
How about something like this?
(Don't rag on me...I'm stuck with this Trackpoint 'mouse' on my work laptop today... )

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Wow...a little color makes a big difference...but that blue looks a bit too close to a gay purple...do you have any better blues?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
ConqSoft : Does painting the 600RR Yamaha Blue make it a perfect bike like the R1?
For a brief moment, I actually contemplated responding to this idiotic and obviously sarcastic comment. In that brief moment, canidates for retorts flashed through my mind...replies such as:
1. No, dork - color makes no difference, like clothes don't make the man.
2. What makes you think the R1 is a perfect bike? I don't think it's perfect (although to me, it's a hella lot better looking)
3. Who said the color was 'Yamaha Blue'?
4. Don't you have something better to do?
5. That's a 1000RR not a 600RR, genius!

But then I thought it might be better to just let the stupidity of your post speak for itself.

As far as 'gay purple', I could probably do any shade of blue Photoshop allows. That particular one looked good to me, but you're right, it might be a little TOO close to purple. (P.S. My wife's '03 Mustang GT is very close to that color...'Sonic Blue')

How about a yellow one? Or orange?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
TAZ : How about something like this?
(Don't rag on me...I'm stuck with this Trackpoint 'mouse' on my work laptop today... )

·
Registered
728 Posts
That blade in dark blue looks fantastic. Good thing they don't offer that color here as I might be tempted to sell my new red/black one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
TAZ : Quote (ConqSoft @ Oct. 22 2003, 11:42am)Does painting the 600RR Yamaha Blue make it a perfect bike like the R1?
For a brief moment, I actually contemplated responding to this idiotic and obviously sarcastic comment. In that brief moment, canidates for retorts flashed through my mind...replies such as:
1. No, dork - color makes no difference, like clothes don't make the man.
2. What makes you think the R1 is a perfect bike? I don't think it's perfect (although to me, it's a hella lot better looking)
3. Who said the color was 'Yamaha Blue'?
4. Don't you have something better to do?
5. That's a 1000RR not a 600RR, genius!

But then I thought it might be better to just let the stupidity of your post speak for itself.

How about a yellow one? Or orange?

Yeah!!!!! yellow or orange not bad

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'd take the Silver rear hugger off of that one!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts