Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the pictures of the CRG shorty levers with the 929 clutch mount. CRG doesn't make 954 clutch levers, so I had to change out the clutch perches.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here are the Sato rearsets setup with the GP shift pattern. :clap:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The Ohlins rear shock installed! :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Overall pictures of the 954 with the new mods.

I also attached a picture of the doubble bubble. You can see the electrical tape I used to keep the screen from melting the guages.

I just thought I would share my joy with you guys!

Rick

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Heres some pictures of the Hondaline seat cowl! :clap:

Rick

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Verrrrrrrrrry pretty...hmmm...pretty isn't an appropriate term for a guy's bike, is it? :huh:

How about....it's sexy. :eyebrows: :thumb:

·
Registered
311 Posts
K9inAZ said:
Overall pictures of the 954 with the new mods.

I also attached a picture of the doubble bubble. You can see the electrical tape I used to keep the screen from melting the guages.

I just thought I would share my joy with you guys!

Rick
:clap: Very nice, Rick!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I installed the levers, because I had some extra raffle money. :clap: It ended up helping in the lowside, because the levers were never touched when I had my lowside. The levers also has a slightly better leverage, so I can use one or at the most two finger to operate the clutch or brake.

If you look at the the picture of the scotts and double bubble, you can see that I put black electrical tape on the underside of the double bubble at the crease. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Went through a 115+ summer in Arizona and had no problems with melting the guages.

Thanks for the replys! I still have to have the new Diablo Corsas, stainless steel brake lines and HRC pads installed. Man, the mods never ends!!! :evilaugh:

Rick

·
Registered
11 Posts
Very nice.

Where did you get the high mount Hindle exhaust and if you dont mind me asking how much? That is exactly what I want my 954 to look like.

Blaine

1 - 20 of 26 Posts