Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yippi!!

I got my akra bolt on today Very pleased with the way it sounds and looks!! Of course it started to rain the minute I got it bolted on, but there is nothing to do about that...

Very pleased with deciding on an Akra pipe!!

Here is a pic :

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Alex, be nice. Please? <shameless groveling>

Fireblade, that is one of the very nicest 929s I've ever laid eyes on. Stunning!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Chain : Alex, be nice. Please? <shameless groveling>

Fireblade, that is one of the very nicest 929s I've ever laid eyes on. Stunning!
Very nice bike Fire929blade !!

I specially like the colour.

I also got my akra today and i was wondering.
After I removed the standard can, a piece of pipe with lots of holes in it is still connected to the 4-2-1!

So I'm not sure am I supposed to remove this piece??

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chain: Cool! Thanks for the feedback on my bike! I think very few chose this color-option here in Norway, and I still can't understand why I understand you are a 'monochrome' guy as well! COOL!

Puggy: I think the only bolt-on exhaust that requires the cone to be cut of is the TBR can. I'd leave it in place. Mine sure sounds and goes like it is supposed to with the cone in place.. Is your Dutch bike equipped with a catalyzer and an O2 sensor/lambda probe? (Just curious..)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Fire929blade : Chain: Cool! Thanks for the feedback on my bike! I think very few chose this color-option here in Norway, and I still can't understand why    I understand you are a 'monochrome' guy as well! COOL!

Puggy: I think the only bolt-on exhaust that requires the cone to be cut of is the TBR can. I'd leave it in place. Mine sure sounds and goes like it is supposed to with the cone in place..  Is your Dutch bike equipped with a catalyzer and an O2 sensor/lambda probe? (Just curious..)
oke, I tried to put the can over the cone and it fits perfectly.

No we don't need a cat yet, but I've heard the German and the UK bikes do have one.

Do you have one?

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Fire929blade : I think very few chose this color-option here in Norway, and I still can't understand why
That color would like crazy here in the States! That is one of the best looking Blades I have EVER seen! Super-sweet!

·
Registered
272 Posts
its not fair....that is one sweet looking bike. Simple...not too much crap on it....man I swear it sucks they dont have all the colors available in all regions...

·
Registered
50 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Beautiful colors, the both of you!  Show us some pictures in the daylight/sun.  I especially love that silver!!!
here is a picture from my bike in Rotterdam in front of the old
Holland amerika line building.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey!

I'm so happy you agree with me that the silverblade looks good!

Puggy: No, my 929 is not cat/lambda/O2 sensor equipped.. I think that is a good thing. Fewer things to go wrong. I'm not sure, but i don't think the UK bikes have them either.

Got rid of the horrible stock turn lights today as well. I'll post a pic of how it turned out later.

Here is a pic in daylight (as requested). This is 'pre akra'..

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm sorry about the quality of the pics.. I don't know how to make then small enough in bytes to post, and retain a decent level of quality.. Nerd with computers i guess

FEEL FINE!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts