Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : So, uhh, exactly how big are you?  You make that bike look like a little 250
He's a big boy for sure....but he's all heart....

Nice pic Mr. P.....

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Very nice! Does that turn have some serious camber/elevation change or was the photographer getting fancy?

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, Im 6'4 and 300ish lbs.... And you arent the first person to say I make it look small....

Heavy Dee, That is a Speedmaster jacket paired with some Fieldsheer pants. The jacket has been through 2 crashes and the pants through one and both are still holding up great. I reccomend it highly.

The track is not quite as steep as the picture shows it, but every corner is a blind one with the exception of 2 or 3. Elevation changes galore! I have heard that they are going to repave it over the winter, but it is in great shape. The only flaw that I saw in the surface is a patch that is about 4x4 of scrape marks where the Porches bottom out comming into turn 10 or 11 I think. It is by far the best of the 3 tracks I have been to. It isnt real high speed, as the front straight is super short and turn one is blind, which can really startle you if you come in a bit hot, or look down to see your speed, so it makes it a pretty level playing field for most bikes.

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts