Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like this bike. I got it for 1300. The manager said he made a mistake, but since he quaoted me that price, he would sell it to me. I couldn't get my credit card out fast enough. I might have to start racing or something?

·
Registered
682 Posts
AND to think that some people complain about the hard saddles on 929 & 954 bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Smitty : AND to think that some people complain about the hard saddles on 929 & 954 bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That thing is posh for a roadbike, it looks like the same seat I have on my mt bike!

I do chuckle a bit when I hear people complain about their 929/954 seats...

·
Registered
113 Posts
That does actually look like a really good deal. Does the Reynolds fork have the carbon steerer? Is that Ultegra? I've been wanting to try something with some carbon in the rear triangle, let us know what you think of the ride. Good choice, that 'pushie' (my new favorite word) will serve you well for a long time.
B

·
Registered
871 Posts
Nice bike ,looks like carbon stays, yes? Is it dura -ace or campy? You got at steal at 1300 if its Duar-ace Or campy Chorus or higher.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its ultegra, and yes it has a carbon steerer(sp). I gasped at the price and then whiped out my platic. Ya, no pedals, picked up some look's and some sidi shoes. Rides well, you can really get moving quickly. I DIG IT.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts