Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Correction: Looks like the HRC Basic racer may be back in the works--Mo later--after deal is complete--Either way, Ill have a bikey fer Sears

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-looks like Ill have the 1000RR for the Sears Point AFM Races in April . :thumb: :thumb:

No mo' "Andy Carman Replica" ghetto bike
Street Version: Honda Milpitas---$11K OTD--can pick up this Sat
HRC version considerably mo' due to air feight---Getting Red you posers---cuz Hondas r supposed to be red ---cept HRC version cums black

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
929Boomer said:
Looks like the HRC "Basic Racer"---fell thru---soooooooooooo--looks like its the street version---that way i can collect all that contingency $$$ :crying:

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-looks like Ill have the 1000RR for the Sears Point AFM Races in April . :thumb: :thumb:

No mo' "Andy Carman Replica" ghetto bike
Honda Milpitas---$11K OTD--pick up this Sat---Getting Red you posers---cuz Hondas r supposed to be red

What the heck...do you use two sign ons here Jeff? Trackho and boomer? Look like the same avatars...oh congrats you lucky bastard. Hopefully I'll see you at BW some time.....when you coming over and trying a real track (WSIR)? :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Lucky dog!!! I have to wait till next year. Waiting to get hired for some offshore work.

Who is your contact for the HRC Basic racer? I was looking for info and prices but I couldn't find anything. I was talking to Ten Kate, and they said they will have a striped version in a couple of months. But the price is too high, Europe pricing. Thousand Oak site doesn't have any info either. So how you getting one?

Good luck, and congrats, I'm sure its going to be fun. :thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I picked up my new CBR1000RR last saturday by my local dealer here in Holland (europe).The weather is bad at the moment here maybe this easten weekend I can do some driving.

Hans

Attachments

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
yohammer said:
I picked up my new CBR1000RR last saturday by my local dealer here in Holland (europe).The weather is bad at the moment here maybe this easten weekend I can do some driving.

Hans
If you replace your turn signals for any reason, please let me know, I'll buy them off of you :D

Edit: Is your seat cowl vented?

·
Registered
23 Posts
booth23 said:
If you replace your turn signals for any reason, please let me know, I'll buy them off of you :D

Edit: Is your seat cowl vented?
I will keep my turn signals at the moment,what does vented mean D.
The seat cowl is a standard honda items cost about 250 euro (304$) in the right colour

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
yohammer said:

Hans
Very nice!! :thumb:

Did you have to buy the seat cowl?

The Euro models come with flat black lowers?

·
Registered
23 Posts
You mean fairing,sorry for the misunderstanding soon,yes this is the european colour . I the states they have the honda flag on the bottom.
To be honest I like this colour with out the flag better.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
What Booth is asking is if your seat cowl has vents, or ducts on the top (large holes similar to what is on the side of the motorcycle body)
By 'lowers', soon2b954 means the lower portion of the motorcycle bodywork. Flat black is the color.

·
Registered
23 Posts
BDA116 said:
What Booth is asking is if your seat cowl has vents, or ducts on the top (large holes similar to what is on the side of the motorcycle body)
By 'lowers', soon2b954 means the lower portion of the motorcycle bodywork. Flat black is the color.
Bda thanks for translating my english is sometimes a bit poor,yes the seat cowl has vents on the top

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts