Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Beautiful bike, I loved mine! I miss her she was sooo special :thumb:
I used to lube her up, mount her and ride her all day long :eyebrows:
Your Erion is beautiful, take care of her and ride her hard, she will like it :smilebig:
That is the best paint scheme on the 929 IMHO.

Some Erion Pics

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sorry those are the only pics I have of that Bombshell. She didnt squirt anything up my pipe but I wished I could have squirted up her pipes :sex: :lickthey:
And I only had my bike washed once, but had other friends bikes washed too....Id have to ask them for more pics but Im off in a land far far away.......Qatar :thumbd:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
3cRider said:
Thought I might whore some pics of the ole 929. I hope I did this correctly, not to sure on the process of posting pics. Please forgive the rookie knowledge of pic posting if it doesn't work. :)

If it doesn't work you can try going to http://westcoastwhips.com/Justins-929.htm to see a couple pics of my Erion.

Rubber side down!

http://westcoastwhips.com/Justins-929.htm
in the first pic it looks like you have gray levers but the pegs also look gray because of the shadow. so are the levers gray? I know they're aftermarket.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
CBR929RE said:
in the first pic it looks like you have gray levers but the pegs also look gray because of the shadow. so are the levers gray? I know they're aftermarket.
Black Sato Racing rearsets and silver/gray CRG levers.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
3cRider said:
Yeah, CRG levers and Sato adjst. rearsets. Both are awesome mods.
nice. I meant the passenger pegs but sweet anyway. I want all black stuff for mine but with no cash flow right now its on the back burner.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Nice bike. :thumb:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CBR929RE said:
nice. I meant the passenger pegs but sweet anyway. I want all black stuff for mine but with no cash flow right now its on the back burner.
Oh, the passenger pegs are stock. I am having trouble finding an exhaust hanger to eliminate the rear pegs so until I find one they have to stay. :idunno: Once I either find one or make one then i'll be able to mount up my Targa cowl.
Rubber side down.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts