Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Damn nice looking 929!!!

What bolts are you using for the rear section in place of the bungee bolts?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice Akro can you got there.
Hmm silver wing shadows,nice touch.
Cowl looks much better than the seat toooooo.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Very nice and it looks like it is a great fit

You have to update your avatar now

·
Registered
595 Posts
That's a great looking 929 you got there!

Very nicely done!

I went to the site to see if they made one for the 954, but I don't speak German, and they didn't have pictures next to the items listed for Honda. I'd be interested to know if they make one for the 954. I couldn't tell from the list.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Very nice bike Red929!! The seat cowl looks very nice as well Was delivery slow ?

And pczach: The cowl for the 954 is listed as CBR900 SC-50. All the fireblades in Europe are badged CBR 900 rr.

The 929 is the SC 44 , and the 954 is the SC-50.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Actually Honda makes one for the 954. I ordered it from them from my local dealer. the only thing is, it's kind of expensive for a cowl. It runs about $180. It looks very similar to the picture above, except the Honda cowl has a small 'bubble' and an tiny back pad where the seat meets it. It looks extemely smooth though. I hope to have pics up soon.

wow, I just broke my posting cherry.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone.

pczach,

As Fire929blade pointed out they call the 954 an SC50. Also, there are pictures on the webpage. Here's the one for the 954 ...

Fire929blade,

Delivery was actually pretty quick after the order went through. There was a problem getting them to sell to a non German citizen In the end I had to have a German friend actually place my order for me. In the end I think it was worth all the trouble though. Plus it'll be pretty rare once I and the bike leave Germany

Crash,

The bolts are from the stock rearsets ... got the idea on this forum

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
TEN : Actually Honda makes one for the 954.  I ordered it from them from my local dealer.  the only thing is, it's kind of expensive for a cowl.  It runs about $180.  It looks very similar to the picture above, except the Honda cowl has a small 'bubble' and an tiny back pad where the seat meets it.  It looks extemely smooth though.  I hope to have pics up soon.  

wow, I just broke my posting cherry.
You coulda got it at RonAyers.com for $155  

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Holeshot : Nice looking cowl.  Paint match looks to be dead on!  Was it pre-painted or did you have to take care of that?
It's pretty close considering how hard it is to match Honda's reds. Not perfect, but close enough. I bought it prepainted. They offer them either way.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Red929, why don't they sell outside of Germany? I'd like to buy the same one you got, if possible.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts