Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The colors and design didn't turn out quite as expected but the quality isn't bad. This was my first attempt at painting so I can't complain. Next year I'll be running white plates so I might take that opportunity to make some other changes. The 'curse of the fresh paint' almost got me as some knucklehead tried to out brake me going into turn three on the first lap. He overshot the corner and crashed into some poor guy, they both went down right in front of me causing me to go off the track as well. I hit the tail section of one of the bikes as it was sliding though the grass but didn't go down and was able to rejoin the race. Anyway, it took me a little while to get used to the new paint as I liked the old primer look.

·
Registered
82 Posts
SWEET!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Nice

I've always liked blue and yellow together, not very popular with most though.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Lookin' good, Cowboy! The color scheme looks like you're getting a jump on the '04 RBC1000....

·
Registered
398 Posts
I can imagine that would get a few 'Dude, Where's my bike' reactions... going from gray primer...

Nice job.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I think it looks cool!

Great job!

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Hey, I actually like that sucker! Imagine, the Dull Gray One getting excited about something so, well, colorful!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Cowboy : The 'curse of the fresh paint' almost got me as some knucklehead tried to out brake me going into turn three on the first lap.
So *that* is why I crashed! Someone should have told me about the curse. I would have just taken some of the bodywork off and tossed it down the driveway a bit. Sure would have beat running off at 100MPH, although I can't complain too much seeing as how total $$ spent on repairs is under $100.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Whats up man nice paint job.. I really like the colors.. I used rattle cans three months ago in the old garage. I will have to look for you at the races.. Seen your from Sacramento. I'm from there but moved to Modesto... You going to be at the next Thunderhill? I'm going to Race the open production... Might be in the grid with you...

What you firebladers think of my paint,(first time?)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts