Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah its fixed, please tell me that you could tell it in the pics.

The guy who did it rides reduc and actually knows you and HG - by parking beside you in one of your events. I have actually started riding with him and his son (my age) on the weekends - they all have GSXR1K's

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Looks pretty good for a bike that supposedly doesn't reside in your garage anymore. Hate to call a brother Org'er out like this, but I still don't understand the explanation you gave me about selling the 'priller a few months back.

You don't want me to bust out the PM, do you Bubba?  

Edit: typo

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Chain : Looks pretty good for a bike that supposedly doesn't reside in your garage anymore. Hate to call a brother Org'er our like this, but I still don't understand the explanation you gave me about selling the 'priller a few months back.

You don't want me to bust out the PM, do you Bubba?  
He told everyone that. Then he showed up at Jennings with the L, the trailer, the 600, and the Mille.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Yeah, bubba's a bit goofy, heehee. Yeah, I could tell it was fixed, but I was confused because your message said the aftermath of Jennings. So, I was looking for damage and couldn't see it. Glad the Reduc recommendation worked out for you. Nice folks at Reduc, always very helpful. Let us know when you go street riding, perhaps we can join you!

·
Registered
196 Posts
HOLY COW look at that damage.  Man, I've never seen anything that looked so bad!  

I guess maybe that's the way anything you ride looks.  Boy, don't know how you're every going to look good on that thing again.

Just had to go this route on this post, IT'S BUBBA!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the damage occured from trailering the bike down. the 2 straps on the left hand side snapped and it fell into my F3. It was like that for no more than 3 hours (first gas stop). The tank had a rub mark down to the clear composite, the upper was scraped up and teh windscreen was broken on the corner. there are a couple of scratches on the swing arm and the pipe has 3 little (pin sized) dings in it.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks all

went for a ride with a group this past sunday and we went to the hawks nest, which is a road that runs through some cavern like formations. They said the sound from the bike coming off the walls was great (and that was from a Ducati guy)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts