Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
wooo hooo, my buddy Eric is there...
Frenchie,

What up girly. This is Jon. I came up to Grattan to watch last Monday, on the Black CBR. I got my leathers and I hope to be at Gingerman on the 30th of sept for their novice day. I'm all in now. Just wanted to say Hi.:D

Jon

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Alright Jon.........

welcome to the addiction. :) Glad to hear you got some leathers. you need to come to Grattan on 09/11 so you can meet the other "crazy" folks.

I won't be doing Gingerman. Working on Barber for Nov and maybe putnam in Oct.

Keep in touch.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Alright Jon.........

welcome to the addiction. :) Glad to hear you got some leathers. you need to come to Grattan on 09/11 so you can meet the other "crazy" folks.

I won't be doing Gingerman. Working on Barber for Nov and maybe putnam in Oct.

Keep in touch.
I definately will keep in touch. I won't be able to make the 9/11 Grattan, but I am sure I will see you out there next season. :evilaugh:

Jon

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Some pretty cool shots of the counterclockwise racing action at Grattan on Saturday, 8/26. A couple of guys were catching big air over the jump...:eek:
Where do you get the time to be looking at all of those pictures? Aren't you supposed to be working or running a company or something? :nono:

:smilebig:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Frenchie,

I came up to Grattan to watch last Monday, on the Black CBR. I got my leathers and I hope to be at Gingerman on the 30th of sept for their novice day. I'm all in now. Just wanted to say Hi.:D

Jon
Hey, Jon -

Welcome to the addiction!

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts