Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Man there's some sick bikes in here. What's the overall concensus on how stretched swingarms affect handling? I have been looking at those bolt on extenders...are they safe? Looks weak to me...

·
Registered
179 Posts
I seen the add somewhere and was wondering if they would try to short you out of your full core, may not even be the same company, but I could see it happening.
yeah well i got the arm over a month late, by then it was almost winter time so i decided to wait on putting the arm on. by the time i sent the core in i waited, and waited and never got my check. i called and they told me they couldn't refund my money, they also couldn't send me the core back! i was bad mouthing them on another forum and the core showed up at my door a few days later.

·
Registered
80 Posts
:pissed2: :bitchslap: :mad: :surrender: :knockout:
yeah well i got the arm over a month late, by then it was almost winter time so i decided to wait on putting the arm on. by the time i sent the core in i waited, and waited and never got my check. i called and they told me they couldn't refund my money, they also couldn't send me the core back! i was bad mouthing them on another forum and the core showed up at my door a few days later.
Good for you.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.