Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after the fiasco with Parts411, I went over to Pipecity and was treated like a king. Kyle was great a was able to give me great price and great service for the Full Hindle system for my 929.

So my business is going to Kyle.

Moderators.. Just sharing my experience.. This is not a advertisement..

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I've dealt with Pipe City also and they have some pretty good prices. 9 times out of 10 they can beat just about any price, and not by a few dollars either.

Dano

·
Registered
748 Posts
Tag cause I've never heard of pipe city...

price please? Titanium can/carbon? high/regular mount? price? price?

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Scratch said:
I've never heard of pipe city...
If you'd trust me vouching for them, they're a very good outfit. I've purchased from them several times (I've dealt with Ron, the proprietor IIRC).

They don't charge shipping and their selection and price is normally very competitive.... if not the least expensive you'll find. I've found it helps to call them for the best price, however.

http://www.pipecity.com/

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Chain said:
Why do people get called out when they post a favorable experience with a vendor other than a site sponsor? I'm not trying to be a jerk here Conq, but you essentially did the same thing with me when I mentioned that I'd purchased my brake lines from a non-sponsor.

http://www.fireblades.org/forums/showpost.php?p=295175&postcount=13

:idunno:

I dont think he was calling him out, rather just stating that if he got a great price he should share it. Now whenever possible I try to buy from site sponsors, but if it doesnt work out for price or other reasons, I dont think twice about going elsewhere. Case in point, I just got a set of Pilot Powers shipped to me for $230... I didnt go through Cal Sportbike, partially due to the fact that I got them out of Kentucky and they will be here on Monday for me to mount for next weekend. I have posted good deals on things through outside sources and done fine... :thumb:
Chris

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
ConqSoft said:
Since when is asking for a price "calling out"? He says he got a great price, so what's wrong with asking what that price was?
It's just the feeling I got from the similar inquiries.

If I mistook your motive, I apologize.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Ron, Megan and Kyle @ Pipe City, kick ass! Heh heh heh, I've ordered hundreds of parts from them, since they are local and I try to support local shops.

Not only do they give good customer service and prices, they are good people. I sometimes stop at the shop and shoot the shit with them. I've always been offered lunch, by Megan whenever I stopped in. :clap: For some reason I always end up there around lunch time! :smilebig: :thumb: :clap: All around good people there!

Like everyone says, call for the best price.

I give them my :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: approval! :smilebig:

·
Registered
720 Posts
You guys are funny, Ron and Megan are married! :rotfl: :smilebig:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I love how females name are mentioned in threads and someone(including me) want pics. :rotfl:

(not that there is anything wrong with that) :D

BTW: this threadjack is worthless without pics. :smilebig:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
colryn said:
I love how females name are mentioned in threads and someone(including me) want pics. :rotfl:

(not that there is anything wrong with that) :D

BTW: this threadjack is worthless without pics. :smilebig:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: that last part is especially funny. Ron and Megan being married doesn't mean we can't look. :eek: my eyes are open please give them something to look at.

·
Registered
738 Posts
WOW unlesss they give ALOT better price over the phone I did way better going through Parts911 for Akrapovic C/F bolt on. They had the best prices even when I called other places. No Problems either :idunno:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Sorry guys.. I have been out of town the last couple of days.. The price is $685 shipped that is headers and high mount mid pipe with Aluminum 20'" round can. The same system with the oval can is $715 shipped.

Now for you guys that maybe saying that you have seen this for alot cheaper in the past. Keep in mind that Hindle just recently had a HUGE PRICE INCREASE for 2005, which includes increase on prices for all make/model of motorcycles by as much as 20-25%.

The above price is after the 2005 price increase.

An example is the system that went for around $600 in '04 are around $750+ now.

I guess Hindle is no longer one of the cheaper exhausts but now hanging with alot of the other manuf. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts