Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Ok, how stupid could they be thinking they were going to be able to get on a cruise ship when they were coming after them with those little pieces of shit boats they were on? They got outrun by a cruise ship; how sad is that?

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
For some odd reason I have this vision of this in my head of that boy in a movie that said "Give me my 2 dollars man" but with NHFF face on him attacking the ship.

Yes I'm weird.

·
Registered
402 Posts
OMG.....that's just about the only thing we didn't have to deal with on our cruise! That would have just added to the misery though and I'm sure my family was ready for it after everything else we put up with!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Firefly said:
OMG.....that's just about the only thing we didn't have to deal with on our cruise! That would have just added to the misery though and I'm sure my family was ready for it after everything else we put up with!
you guys really had a great time, huh? :(

·
Registered
402 Posts
showmethebombs said:
you guys really had a great time, huh? :(
You don't even know the half of it. I've been working on my complaint letter all afternoon. Pirates honestly wouldn't have surprised me after everything else and would have just been one more amusing detail to add to our story.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
If I were on a cruise and pirates jumped on the ship, I wouldnt be able to keep from laughing I mean they would be outnumbered by so many somebody would have to tell them the current year we live in and to get a real job.

But now that I think of it, NHF did say his ideas other then the letter werent legal.....hmmmmm

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
MrX954 said:
But now that I think of it, NHF did say his ideas other then the letter werent legal.....hmmmmm
I've been at work all week. I promise.;)

:rotfl: @ Hammer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts