Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you guys leaving the PC3's mounted?

Im having to wedge the unit under the tank while using the standard seat arrangement. Cant believe how tiny the space is under the front seat.

When the race glass ductail turns up, I'll strap it to the top of the battery.

Be interested to see what you guys have done.:smilebig:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Put mine in the tail section plenty of room, even have room left for the ignition module. Plus a few packs of smokes and a micro fiber cloth. Even have my own tool kit in there to.

Stick my sunglasses in there to.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Im trying to figure out a way to get rid of that useless servo under my seat, without having to stare at the stupid fault light on my dash...there has to be someway to build a small circuit that appears to be a working servo to fool the ecu. and to free up the wasted space under there. The other thing I was thinking was to get a little creative and find other nooks and crannies to mount a PC3 and IM...I havent taken the tank cover off to see if theres any room near the airbox to mount it, but once I get my bike back from the shop I'll poke around and see if I cant find some place to put the little boxes that are not in actual useable real estate ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I meant under the rider seat - all the rear underside stuff is missing, so cant drop under the passengers seat.

I disconnected the cable on the servo to run the Yoshi exhaust. As long as the ECU can position the servo motor, it seems happy. Cant see why the servo motor has to sit there to be honest - could jam it behind one of the lower fairings maybe?

·
Registered
207 Posts
After having my bike stripped there is not a lot of space on this bike at all....You could probably get creative and find spots to mount PC and IM someplace else besides the tail and make it work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts