Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have been thinking what kind of opportunity i have been missing lately on easy money. We were talking at work about how much we are missing out on waiting in line to get a PS3 just to sell it on eBay. If you have looked at them they are about $600, but the least i saw one going for on eBay was for about $1,600 which is $1,000 easy money. Also alot of them are going for over $2,000 some even have bids over $3,000. So would you all sit out in the cold for 1 day or a day and a half in line if you had a tent and propane heater (reminding you that it is down to about 30 tonight)??

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I almost did...but I can't wait that long. I'd have waited a couple hours to get one, but not all night.

edit: Just to sell it though...I like the xbox 360 fine

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Heh, I'm just waiting on the price of the PS2 to drop enough so that my cheap ass can finally play Tourist Trophy. Hopefully with the PS3 coming on the market I can score a PS2 on the cheap.
How cheap are you talking? I doubt it'll get much lower than $100. I think it's about $150 for a brand new one now.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
They're available at most places now for $129 new. I keep looking at classifieds though, I just missed out on one that was posted in the work classifieds; PS2, mem card, wheel, plus 6 games for $100. Hopefully there will be more of those deals now that the PS3 is out.
:plus1: Every dollar saved is another dollar towards more bikes and bike stuff.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cannot believe that someone would pay that much for a PS3...that is outragous. I wish i was the guy that held that auction because he only paid 600 for that PS3 and just because some guy is rich and he wants his kid to have it right away he would pay 15,000. :crying: why didn't i plan sooner, i could have went out and bought a brand new bike just for sitting outside in the cold for a couple hours.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I cannot believe that someone would pay that much for a PS3...that is outragous. I wish i was the guy that held that auction because he only paid 600 for that PS3 and just because some guy is rich and he wants his kid to have it right away he would pay 15,000. :crying: why didn't i plan sooner, i could have went out and bought a brand new bike just for sitting outside in the cold for a couple hours.
Look at the bids. Half of them are by unregistered members and half are by people with a feedback of one. The winning bidder has higher feedback but his account has probably been hacked. I bet the seller won't get any of those bidders to actually pay him.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I really don't see how a bid that outrageous could be real. The only reason I even really own a PS2 is because of Tourist Trophy.

only new game system that's gonna be in this house is gonna be a Wii. and my brother said he's only buying it once he can walk into a store and just buy it. I guess I'm gonna have to buy Zelda (or whatever it's called) cause he isn't going to.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Being a techie in the Silicon Valley, I meet a whole lot of young rich techies that really only care about gadgets in this world. The price didn't matter, he just wanted to win...

·
Registered
12 Posts
damn that's allot of money for that!!! I went out on the hunt for one last night but motherf'ers were camping out since monday:eek: . Has anyone heard when the next release is?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts