Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please help me with a map for my 07 fireblade. I know that every bike is different and should have a custom map but i cant find any shops around here (upstate ny) that have a dyno and can build me one. the closest honda shop which is abt 45 min away said they could build me one but im a little sceptical, i dont want some young tech wide open on my cbr over and over trying to tune it. The last time i was there a tech took off on a customers zx6 and was wide open thru forth before he even let off. I was appaled. Anyway here is a list of my mods:
07 cbr 1000rr usa model
micron undertail slip on
pc3, bmc race filters, flapper mod

Anyone with comparable mods i would love to try ur map. Ive tried several from the pc website with little to no luck, and I havent been able to find anything for this slip on anywhere. Please help!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Just to let you know, you could be missing out on 5 horses because you dont have a custom map, if you have to travel to find a dyno shop make a trip out of it with a riding buddy and set an appointment in advance. Check up on the shops rep too. I know people that will drive a few hundred miles and pass other shops with dynos along the way to get the right shop working on the bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd really hate to think that i could really loose out on that much hp. The problem isnt beeing too cheap to pay for a custom map,I just dont know where to go to make sure my money is well spent. If anyone knows or has heard of a shop that will do it right plz let me know. I live abt 30 min from syracuse and aprox an hour from rochester any suggestions would be great

·
Registered
175 Posts
I started a new thread for you and one other guy asking about shops in thier area, check NEW POSTS for "dyno/performance shops in your area" and ask about it there too. Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts